What inspires you to do good in this world?
ZogoTech is trying to solve one of the most important social problems of our generation. We’re using data to help colleges and universities put their students on the path to success, and we’re looking for some fresh new voices to join our family. If you’re talented, have a passion for learning, and want to make a difference then ZogoTech is where you should be. We are a close-knit, established company with a start-up feel, and we pack a big punch in the world of data.
Why should you work at ZogoTech?
- People – You’ll find a team of talented, highly qualified, easy-going people focused on solving problems and changing the face of higher education. People at ZogoTech love what they do. From big to small tasks, everyone is willing to help one another and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Social Good – ZogoTech believes in doing things that matter; we focus on making a difference rather than just making a buck. We contribute to scholarship funds, volunteer and do pro bono work for our customers.
- Client Collaboration – We have the best customers in the world: passionate about our common mission and the solutions we are developing with them. You’ll work closely with a handful of customers from the start of deployment, ultimately helping them transform their institutions. Sounds like a lot, but you’ll do it as part of the ZogoTech team that’s always there to support you.
- We’ve Got Your Back – We’re a close-knit family and we take care of our employees, providing a supportive workplace. We trust you to identify the resources you need to be productive. A fancy standing desk, 30 inch monitor, help with a customer, professional development: we’ll help you create your ideal work environment.
- Lifelong Learners – Everyone at ZogoTech has a desire to learn. You will have new challenges every day. In the long-term, no departmental barriers means you can choose your career path. You can learn from experts at ZogoTech or choose your own educational opportunities through training, tuition reimbursement, etc. Your career matters.
- Freedom – ZogoTech is committed to creating the best work environment. We have an autonomous work atmosphere. Work from downtown Austin on the 20th floor overlooking Lady Bird Lake or work from home. As long as you’re productive and available for your customers and your team, you can pick your hours.
- Contribution – Everything we create is collaborative. We want to hear your ideas on how to improve our services, our company, and our world. Your opinions help shape the company.
- Stability – With almost 12 years of experience, we’ve been recognized as the leader in the industry. We have a solid revenue stream and clients all over the country.
If these all look interesting to you, then this may be the place for you.