At ZogoTech, we enable colleges and universities to use data to better serve their students. We value clarity, design, and simplicity. We’re continually in conversation with our clients, and we’re united in our mission to inspire and implement data-driven solutions for higher education.
ZogoTech is looking for an experienced analytical Marketing Manager to create and manage all marketing collateral and sales support content. The Marketing Manager will define B2B strategies and campaigns that acquire, engage and retain clients. This person will be highly analytical with the ability to develop and optimize the full sales and marketing funnels to maximize results.
- Design and manage all marketing campaigns including strategy, content, execution, marketing metrics, KPIs and analysis
- Create impactful messaging that differentiates offerings in market and ensure all marketing, digital and sales materials reflect key messages
- Write content for a variety of lead generation, engagement and product launch materials, including case studies, brochures, and product demonstration videos, as well as press releases
- Work with clients, engineers, and industry leaders to create and manage webinars to drive leads and retention
- Update and maintain website content
- Develop, implement and manage social media programs and outreach, including target lists and outbound campaigns
- Create and deploy event marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with the sales team to provide analysis and reports on sales pitches/pipeline, as well as website and client feedback; recommend strategic and operational optimization based on results
- Manage ongoing higher education conferences, from start to finish (pre and post marketing)
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, strategic thinker
- Strong project management abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate in a team setting
- Proficient at InDesign, WordPress and social media management tools
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Demonstrated success launching and analyzing effective marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of technical marketing tools and processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage external resources/vendors
- Health / Dental / Vision / 401K
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., ability to work from home some days)
- Pay is commensurate with experience.
Our company strives to improve higher education through innovative technologies. We have an amazing team and would love to add you to it.